Love Foundation
Privacy Policy
Amsterdam
NonSense and Love
https://www.love-foundation.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Nonsense-and-Love-poster-2-723x1024.jpg

City

Amsterdam

Date

18/11/2017 — 19/11/2017

Time

8:00 pm — 3:00 am

Genre

Party

Design

The People

Location

Tropenmuseum
Linnaeusstraat 2,
Amsterdam,
The Netherlands

This special family gathering will be held in the Theatre of the Tropenmuseum as part of the SenseCamp 2017 edition. 


~ LINE UP
20:00 - 22:00 - Gina Sabatini (Love Foundation Berlin)
22:00 - 00:00 - Niju (Laut & Luise, Mannheim)
00:00 - 1:30 - Lola Villa (Love Foundation Amsterdam
1:30 - 3:00 - Franca (Feines Tier, Amsterdam)

In order to ensure a pleasurable sound experience for your ears, we will bringt our one and only SOUNDDream along with us to the Tropenmuseum. 


~ PERFORMANCE
22:00 - by DYNNO DADA


~ LOVE
Outside of the SenseCamp Amsterdam 2017 , there are only 110 tickets available for this wonderful night and they are 5€ per ticket. You can pre purchase your ticket here: https://tickets.partyforthepeople.org/events/3543-nonsense-and-love 

We always dance for a good cause therefore 80% of the profit goes to our Water Development Project with Viva con Agua Nederland & Simavi in Kenya and the remaining 20% are reinvested into future events. For more information: www.love-foundation.org.

See you lovelies on the dancefloor!

Much love,
Your Love Foundation Amsterdam