Love Foundation
Privacy Policy
Amsterdam
Love Circus
https://www.love-foundation.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Love-Circus-Poster-2-723x1024.jpg

City

Amsterdam

Date

20/01/2018 — 21/01/2018

Time

8:00 pm — 12:00 am

Genre

Story Telling

Design

The People

Location

Workship op de Ceuvel
Korte Papaverweg 6c,
1032 KB Amsterdam,
Netherlands

For the first family gathering of the year, we have prepared a special and gezellig night for you lovelies.

In the past we have organized events for you, so we thought this time to do one together. Therefore we’re inviting you to our first-ever Open Mic Night! 

Join us on this cold winter night for a drink and homemade soup and enjoy a variety of performances such as comedy, live music, dance performances, story-telling, magic tricks and the like in an intimate setting at the coziest stage of Amsterdam. 

Become part of this event by sharing your hidden talents, the stage is all yours! 

~ Program ~
19:30 - Walk-in
20:00 - 21:30 - Performances
21:30 - 00:00 - Drinks & music (DJ TBA)

~ Performances ~
If you are interested in performing, please sign up using the link below and we will add you to the program. 
Sign up link: https://goo.gl/forms/ramgoQ0hW50lMG2P2

After the performances you can hang around, have a drink, chat and enjoy some fine downtempo music. 

As we have to finish our night somewhat early for a Saturday, we have arranged a ticket discount for you at an after party in the North of Amsterdam. More info on this will be provided on the night of the event. 

~ Drinks and Food ~
We will have a bar where we will sell homemade pumpkin soup for 5€ and drinks. The profit will go to our water project in Kenya. 
Alternatively, you can have an excellent vegetarian / vegan dinner at De Ceuvel beforehand (reservation recommended) and support them in their sustainability mission.

~ LOVE ~
The entrance will be based on donation. We recommend between 5 and 10 € so that we can cover the venue costs and fund-raise for our project. However, we leave it up to you how much to donate. 

80% of the profit goes to our Water Development Project with Viva con Agua Nederland & Simavi in Kenya and the remaining 20% are reinvested into future events. For more information check: www.love-foundation.org.


See you lovelies on the stage!

Much love,
Your Love Foundation Amsterdam