Love Foundation
Privacy Policy
Amsterdam
Feines Tier in Love
https://www.love-foundation.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Feines-Tier-in-Love-7-723x1024.jpg

City

Amsterdam

Date

13/04/2018 — 14/04/2018

Time

10:00 pm — 8:00 am

Genre

Party

Design

Eva Vasiliou

Location

10 min biking from Centraal Station, Amsterdam North

“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”

It was in December 2012 in Maastricht, when 3 friends decided to organize a party for students and to donate the profits to Viva con Agua de Sankt Pauli e.V. The night was one to be remembered and, after seeing the magic that was created by bringing people together, they decided to found their own organization with the purpose of spreading love and fundraising money for water projects in development countries. On the 12th of April 2013, Love Foundation was officially registered as a Stichting at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. And just like that, the LOVE journey began…

Fast forwarding 5 years, we are beyond grateful for all the wonderful memories that we made & the beautiful souls that we have encountered along the way. All while spreading love and building bridges across cultures, countries, and continents. 

Now our little baby is all grown up and we decided it is time to throw ourselves out there in the dating world. Our first date will be with Feines Tier, the "Rudel" of our beloved Franca.

~ LINE UP
For this special first date we invited our good friend Michael fromSOUNDDream to bring two of his lovely systems along. That way at least our eargasms are guaranteed. Our musical curators for the night are: 

Feinste Stage

Philipp Fein - Feines Tier
https://soundcloud.com/philipp_fein 

Commander Love - Feines Tier
https://soundcloud.com/commander-love

DETMOLT (live set) - Feines Tier
https://soundcloud.com/detmolt

Franca - Feines Tier
https://soundcloud.com/francaplays

Love Stage

Thommie G - Hug Records 
https://soundcloud.com/thomas-gaarthuis

Holed Coin - Cosmic Awakenings
https://soundcloud.com/holedcoin 

Niju (live set) - Laut & Luise
https://soundcloud.com/niju-1

Kraut - Love Foundation Amsterdam
https://soundcloud.com/krautmusica

SauerkrautLove Foundation Amsterdam
https://soundcloud.com/sauerkrautmusic

Lola VillaLove Foundation Amsterdam
https://soundcloud.com/lola-villa-musica

~ LOVE
1st release: 50 early bird tickets, €8/ticket
2nd release: pre-sale, €10/ticket

Get your Tix from our lovely friends at Party For The People here: https://events.ticketsforgood.co.uk/events/712-feines-tier-in-love

As always we dance for a good cause, therefore 80% of the profit goes to our Water Development Project with Viva con Agua Nederland & Simavi in Kenya. The remaining 20% will go to Feines Tier for the collaboration. 

Looking forward to celebrate with all of you! 

Much love, 
Love Foundation AmsterdamLove Foundation Global & Feines Tier.